WON'T YOU JOIN US?
The Oldham County Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization of businesses and individuals who are working together to improve the economic, civic, and cultural well-being of the Oldham County area. As a member, you have a voice in the community, a stake in today, and a role in the future. Please join us to help make Oldham County a great place to do business, a fun place to visit, and a wonderful place to live. Say “YES” to Good Business! “YES” to our future! “YES” to joining the chamber! Donations are tax deductible.
To join, simply return the completed form to the Chamber with applicable dues.
- Annual Chamber Banquet, Citizen Awards & Student Scholarships.
- Promotion of Oldham County on website, calendar of events, social media, billboards, rack cards etc.
- Media and News Attention for Oldham County.
- Welcomes new businesses with ribbon cuttings and grand openings.
- Provides resources, advertising, and referrals for your business to citizens and visitors.
- Improve quality of life with annual events such as Easter Eggstravaganza, Comancheros Garage Sales, Christmas on the Square, Water Color Run, Monday Night Music & others.
- Strives to assist in county beautification projects.
- Presents opportunities to serve and volunteer on Chamber action & leadership committees.
- Gives excellent networking opportunities at local, regional & state level.
- Listing in annual Visitor’s Guide, hotel booklets, and other marketing pieces.
- Business brochures or cards may be displayed at the Chamber office.
- Works with city and county and other entities within Oldham County for the betterment of the community.
- SHOP LOCAL Campaigns.
$30—Family or Individual $50—Civic Organizations $60—Business with 1-5 Employees
$120—Business with 6-10 Employees $240—Business with 11-29 Employees
$300—Business with 30-99 Employees $500—Business with 100+ Employees